Tandoori corn on the cob (bhutta)
Corn on the cob (bhutta) is a popular Indian street food snack especially in the monsoon. Roasted corn on the cob is flavoured with a spicy tandoori mix to make this lip smacking Tandoori corn on the cob. Additive free Sarda Farms ghee and dahi lend a delicious flavour and taste to the tandoori corn.
- 2 fresh corn on the cob (bhutta)
- 2 tablespoons Sarda Farms dahi
- 1 tablespoon Sarda Farm ghee, melted and cooled
- 2-3 tablespoons chaat masala (or tandoori masala)
- 1-2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Roast the corn on an open flame (medium-high) all over till it is lightly charred
Mix dahi, ghee, chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt.
Brush the mixture all over the corn
Roast the corn all over for about one minute more.