Stewed apples and strawberries
Stewed apples and strawberries make for a simple dessert snack or a topping for icecreams or pancakes etc. Apples and strawberries are cooked along with flavourful Sarda Farms ghee and cinnamon to make these aromatic stewed apples and strawberries.
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 6-7 large strawberries, sliced (or any other berries)
- 1 inch cinnamon stick (or use vanilla bean)
- 2-3 tablespoons black raisins
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sarda Farms ghee
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add apples, cinnamon stick, sugar and stir.
Add about 3/4 cup water and cook till the apples soften.
Add the strawberries, raisins and cook for few minutes till the strawberries become soft.
Serve warm or cold as a dessert or as a topping for ice creams or pancakes.