Smashed potatoes with garlicky herbed dahi
Boiled baby potatoes are smashed, grilled and then topped with garlic flavoured herbed dahi to make this lip smacking snack. Wholesome Sarda Farms dahi refreshes the humble potatoes to make this fun snack which makes for a great party appetiser. Use any herbs as per you choice or availability.
- 8-10 baby potatoes, boiled (with skin)
- 1/3 cup Sarda Farms dahi, whey drained
- 2-3 garlic pods, crushed or minced
- 1-2 tablespoon Sarda Farms ghee
- ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Few sprigs of fresh rosemary and thyme
- Salt to taste
Smash the potatoes with a pestle or wooden smasher. Apply just enough pressure to mash the potatoes such that it still remains intact.
Heat a grill pan on low flame and drizzle ghee.
Grill the potatoes on both sides till they just start browning.
Take them off heat and cool.
Whisk together dahi,pepper,salt,garlic and herbs.
Place potatoes carefully on a serving platter.
Top with the flavoured dahi.