Salsa dahi dip shooters
Salsa dahi dip is a quick, no-cook, delicious snack that can be made ahead of time and hence ticks all the boxes for a perfect party starter. Additive free Sarda Farms dahi makes this a tasty crowd pleasing snack. Serving salsa dahi dip in individual shot glasses not only looks cool, but is fun and easy for people to eat!
- 1/3 cup hung curd made using Sarda Farms dahi
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato salsa (homemade or store bought)
- Sliced black olives as required
- Sliced and chopped jalapenos as required
- 2-3 lettuce leaves, torn
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
Mix dahi, salsa and salt as required in a mixing bowl.
Place 1-2 spoonfuls of this dip in 4-5 shot glasses
Top with chopped jalapenos,olives,lettuce and coriander leaves
Serve with corn chips or crudites