Rose sevai (vermicelli) pudding
Flavouring simple sevai (vermicelli) pudding with a delicate rose flavour makes it look like an exotic dessert. Additive free Sarda Farms ghee and milk enhance the flavour of this refreshing pudding.
- 1 cup roasted vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons Sarda Farms ghee
- 3-3 ½ cups Sarda Farms milk (or as required)
- ½ - ¾ cup sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios (or nuts of choice)
- 2-3 tablespoon rose syrup
- Few rose petals for garnish
Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan on low flame.
Add the nuts and fry for a few seconds till they just start to turn brown.
Add the remaining ghee
Add sevai and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Stir so that they do not burn.
Add milk, sugar and cook on low heat till it turns soft.
Take pan off heat and cool completely.
Add the fried nuts and rose syrup.
Chill the pudding for at least 30 minutes
Serve garnished with rose petals.
Calories per servings: 415