Quick Apple ‘doughnuts’
Quick Apple ‘doughnuts’ is a no-cook, fun breakfast/snack that can be put together in a jiffy. Apple slices are topped with healthy Sarda Farms dahi along with peanut butter, homemade granola (made using Sarda Farms ghee) & honey to make this healthy snack. Addition of chocolate chips makes it more tempting for kids, but you can skip them. The recipe for Quick Apple ‘doughnuts’ below is just a guideline, you can adjust the amount of ingredients to your taste.
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- ½ cup hung curd made using Sarda Farms dahi
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons granola (made using Sarda Farms ghee)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (as required)
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Place the apple slices on a serving paltter.
In a bowl mix the hung curd with the peanut butter.
Spread it on the apple slices.
Drizzle honey over the slices and then top with some granola.
Top with the chocolate chips (if using) and serve immediately.