Pineapple mango basil smoothie
Quick and easy to whip up, this Pineapple mango basil smoothie makes for a bright, refreshing and wholesome breakfast or snack. Basil (Sabja) seeds boost the nutritional quotient and add crunch to the tangy, sweet energy boosting drink. Sarda Farms dahi made using artisanal methods and 100% pure fresh cow milk makes this smoothie delectable and nutritious.
- 1/3 cup Sarda Farms dahi(or as required)
- ¼ cup Sarda Farms milk (or as required)
- ¾ cup mango pulp
- 4-5 pineapple slices, (fresh or canned)
- 2-3 teaspoons honey (or as required)
- 2-3 teaspoons basil seeds (sabja)
Add everything except basil seeds to the jar of a blender.
Blend till all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Stir in the basil seeds.
Chill for 30 minutes (the basil seeds will plump up) and serve.
Calories per servings: 300