Pasta salad makes for a perfect light summer meal to beat the heat. Pasta and vegetables are tossed together and then dressed up with wholesome, nutritious Sarda Farms dahi to make this cooling salad. You can use any vegetables and herbs of choice.
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups boiled whole wheat pasta
- 5-6 tablespoons Sarda Farms dahi, whisked
- 1-2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 spring onions and greens chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped red/yellow capsicum
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 spinach leaves torn or chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons mustard paste
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 sprigs of mint leaves (or any other herb of choice)
Whisk dahi, mustard paste, pepper and salt in a bowl. You can refrigerate it for 30 minutes or use as it is.
In another bowl combine all the vegetables, greens and pasta.
Toss together the dahi and vegetables
Serve garnished with mint leaves