Paneer stuffed Peppers
Quick, appetising and a visual delight, these Paneer stuffed Peppers are sure shot crowd pleasers. The brightly coloured stuffed peppers are not only appealing but also make for a healthy snack. Herbed paneer made using preservative free cow milk from Sarda Farms enriches the taste of the stuffing. This is a basic recipe for Paneer stuffed peppers. You can use any other flavourings and cheese of your choice.
- 4-5 small coloured peppers (bell pepper/capsicum)
- ½ cup herbed paneer made using Sarda Farms milk, crumbled
- ¼ cup feta cheese (or cheddar or mozzarella), crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- ¾ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (or to taste)
- Accordingly Salt to taste
Add all the vegetables and apple to a mixing bowl.
Mix together the mustard, vinegar, lime juice, pepper and salt with dahi.
Note: You can add 1-2 teaspoons of honey to the dressing if you find it too tart for your taste.