Paneer & Potato tikki
Paneer & Potato tikki is a delicious, spicy treat for the taste buds. The protein rich snack is made using herbed paneer which in turn is made with wholesome Sarda Farms milk. Additive free ghee used to shallow fry the tikkis makes them flavourful & tasty.
- 1 cup mashed (or grated), boiled potatoes
- 1 cup herbed paneer made using Sarda Farms paneer, crumbled or grated
- 1-2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander- cumin (dhaniya-jeera) powder
- 2-3 tablespoon corn flour (or rice flour or oats flour)
- ¼ cup Sarda Farms ghee (or as required)
- Salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients except ghee in a mixing bowl.
Divide the mixture into 12-13 portions (to make small tikkis) and shape them into small tikkis.
Refrigerate of at least 30 minutes.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan on medium flame.
Shallow fry the tikkis in batches till they turn crisp & brown on both sides.
Drain on paper towel and serve immediately.