A nourishing bowl of healthy, homemade Granola is what breakfasts dreams are made about! Antioxidant rich, flavourful Sarda Farms Ghee replaces butter in this simple recipe. Use any combination of dry fruits, seeds, nuts and flavours of your choice to make your own signature Granola.
Serve Homemade Granola with refreshing Sarda Farms milk as it is or topped with some fresh fruits.
- 2 ½ - 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- ¼ cup Sarda Farms Ghee, melted
- ¾ - 1 cup mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, blueberries, cherries etc.)
- ¾ - 1 cup mixed nuts (almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashew nuts etc.)
- ¼ - ½ cup mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, flax etc.)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar (or as required)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sarda Farms milk as required to serve the granola.
Pre-heat the oven to 120 degree C.
Mix together ghee, honey and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
Toss together the oats, nuts, seeds and sugar.
Add the ghee mixture and mix well.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spread the oats mixture on it and bake for about 1 hour or till the oats crisp up and turn golden brown. (Timing may change depending on the oven efficiency)
Cool completely, add the dried fruits and mix.
Store in an airtight container. Serve as required with Sarda Farms milk.