Herbal Ginger Tea
Herbal Ginger Tea is a flavourful, milky brew made using ginger and commonly used herbs like Tulsi, mint and lemon grass.
The magical healing properties of herbs used to make this soothing tea, can also help to ward off seasonal allergies. Add pure, fresh milk from Sarda Farms to the tea for a refreshing start to your day
- 1 cup Sarda Farms Milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons t tea leaves/powder
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled and chopped
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 7-8 Tulsi (holy basil) leaves
- 1-2 leaves lemon grass, cut into pieces
In a small pan heat the milk and water.
Bring it to a boil, add the tea leaves/powder and ginger.
Take it off the heat and add the mint, tulsi, lemon grass leaves and honey (if using).
Cover and keep for1- 2 minutes till the tea is infused with flavours from the herbs.
Filter and serve immediately.