Fruity watermelon pizza
This refreshing fruit pizza makes for a quick and heathy dessert, snack or a salad. Fun to make this vibrant, guilt free treat works as an instant revitaliser. Sarda Farms dahi and paneer made using Sarda Farms milk add a creamy texture to the juicy & crunchy fruits. There is hardly any recipe to make this pizza, you can customise it according to your taste or availability of ingredients.
- 1 thick, round slice of watermelon
- 2-3 tablespoons Sarda Farms dahi, whey drained completely.
- 2 tablespoons fresh crumbled paneer made using Sarda Farms milk
- About ½ cup sliced fruits like kiwi, berries, figs etc
- 1-2 tablespoons Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoons black raisins (or you can use blueberries)
- 3-4 walnut halves, chopped (or any other nuts of choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Few sprigs of mint or any other herb of choice (basil,rosemary,thyme,oregano)
Whisk together paneer and dahi in a bowl.
Place the watermelon slice on a serving plate/board.
Spread the paneer dahi mixture overit.
Top it with the sliced fruits,raisins,mint leaves and walnuts.
Drizzle honey all over.
Cut into wedges using a sharp knife.
Serve as it is or chilled.
Note: You can flavour the dahi with vanilla extract or strawberry/mango puree.