Eggless chocolate mousse
A quick and simple recipe to make this delicious treat-Eggless chocolate mousse. Additive free Sarda Farms milk is used to make this indulgent treat.
- 1 1/4 cup Sarda Farms milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 4-5 tablespoons cocoa powder (amount depends on the quality of cocoa powder)
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in a sauce pan except the butter and extract.
Stir to mix.
Heat the pan on low heat and stir continuously.
Cook till the mixture thicken to a pudding consistency.
Take pan off heat.
Add butter, extract and gently mix to incorporate.
Let the pudding cool slightly.
Divide it in 4 serving bowls
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Serve as it is or topped with fresh fruits or whipped cream