Dahi & Rajma (kidney beans) canapes
Dahi & rajma canapes makes for a quick and tasty snack. This easy to assemble snack can be made ahead, making it a hassle free party snack. Additive free Sarda Farms dahi lends a refreshing taste to the Dahi & Rajma (kidney beans) canapes
- ½ cup rajma (kidney beans) boiled
- 3-4 tablespoons Sarda Farms dahi, whey drained and whisked
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped pickled onions (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder (or as required)
- Salt to taste
- Few mint leaves, torn
- 1-2 spring onion greens for garnish
- 8-10 crackers of choice
Mix rajma, dahi, cumin powder, salt, onion, mint leaves in a bowl. You can use it immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place crackers on a serving platter.
Top with the rajma-dahi mixture
Sprinkle red chilli powder over it.
Serve garnished with onion greens and more mint leaves