Dahi -Olive dip
If you are wondering how you can use up the bottle of stuffed olives lurking in your refrigerator this zesty Dahi-Olive dip is your answer.
It can be made in a jiffy or can be made ahead and thus makes for a refreshing party. Serve Dahi-Olive dip with crackers, breadsticks or crudités as a dip or spread on some crusty bread slices for a snack.
- 18-20 stuffed olives (or any variety of choice)
- ½ - 3/4 cup hung curd made by draining Sarda Farms Dahi
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ tablespoon dried mint (or fresh mint leaves as required)
- 1-2 red chillies, chopped (or use dried chilli flakes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt as required (optional)
n the bowl of a food processor (or a blender), pulse together the olives, half of the sesame seeds, garlic, chillies (if using) to make a coarse paste. Pulse just once or twice.
In a mixing bowl whisk the hung curd with the olive paste. Add salt if required. The olives are quite salty so add salt accordingly.
Place the mixture in a serving bowl.
Garnish with dried mint, remaining sesame seeds and drizzle olive oil over it.
Serve with crackers, breadsticks or crudités.