Creamy mixed vegetable salad
Additive free, wholesome Sarda Farms milk makes a tasty, creamy white sauce which is the base for this vegetable salad. This salad can be served as a side dish for a continental potluck or as a nutritious, light meal with some garlic bread on the side.
- 2 cups white sauce made with Sarda Farms milk, cooled
- 1 ½ cups blanched mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, cauliflower, peas etc), cooled
- 1 apple cored and chopped (or use pineapple)
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper (or red chilli flakes)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley or coriander (or any other herb of choice)
Add basil seeds to 2 large (or 4 small) glasses.
Add some milk and stir.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes till the seeds swell up.
Add remaining milk, rose syrup, sugar and ice apples. Stir
Serve as it is or chill for 30 minutes before serving