Ghee roasted vegetable Pasta
A medley of colourful vegetables roasted in Sarda Farms cow ghee peps up the flavour of this simple stir fry pasta. Antibiotic & hormone free, aromatic ghee enriches the flavour of the vegetable pasta, making it appetising even without a separate sauce.
- 1 cup Pasta of choice
- 3/4 cup blanched mixed vegetables (carrot, peas, beans, corn, broccoli etc)
- 1 small coloured capsicum, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Sarda Farms Ghee
- 1-2 red chillies sliced (or use chilli flakes)
- 2-3 tablespoons Sarda Farms fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shavings for garnish
- Handful of fresh (or dried) herbs for garnish (basil,thyme,parsley,oregano etc)
- Salt to taste
Boil Pasta as per package instructions. Drain and rinse with water.
Add garlic and red chilliy and fry for a few seconds.
Add the vegetables. Saute for 2 -3 minutes and stir.
Add the pasta and stir.
Sprinkle salt and mix.
Add the cream and stir so that the cream coats the pasta.
Serve immediately garnished with herbs and parmesan cheese