Warm homemade fondue is a cheese lover’s delight. It is a fun dish to serve at parties or get-togethers, since it can be prepared in advance. Simple sauce is made using wholesome Sarda Farms milk and then cheese + flavourings are added to make Cheese Fondue. Serve it in a Fondue pot along with pieces of crusty bread and sliced vegetables. You can flavour the fondue with spices or herbs of choice
- 1 -1 ½ cups Sarda Farms milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour (maida)
- ¾ -1 cup grated cheese (cheddar, gruyere, mozzarella etc.)
- ½ teaspoon pepper or chilli flakes (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Bread pieces and sliced vegetables for serving
Heat butter in a pan on low flame.
Add flour and sauté for a minute.
Add milk and whisk to avoid the formation of lumps.
Cook till the sauce thickens.
Add cheese, salt and pepper.
Stir till the cheese melts.
Serve in a fondue pot with bread pieces and vegetables.