Breakfast banana split
Breakfast banana split is a no-cook, nutritious breakfast option that can be put together in under 5 minutes. This healthy version of the popular dessert also serves as a wholesome snack for kids. Additive free Sarda Farms dahi enhances the taste and health quotient of this pretty dish. You can also use mango frozen yogurt made using Sarda Farms dahi instead of plain dahi.
- 2 large bananas
- 4-5 tablespoons of Sarda Farms dahi (whey drained completely)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons cornflakes or muesli or granola
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (or any other flavour of choice)
- Handful of dry fruits and nuts of choice, chopped
- 6-7 chopped fresh strawberries or any other fruits of choice
Whisk together dahi, honey and vanilla extract in a bowl.
With a sharp knife carefully slit the bananas lengthwise into half.
Place the halves side by side on a serving plate.
Spoon over dahi-honey mixture.
Top it with cornflakes, dry fruits, nuts and chopped strawberries or any other fruits.