Banana Shikran is a rustic snack/side dish specially made for toddlers/kids. Easy and quick it is made simply by adding sliced/mashed bananas to wholesome Sarda Farms milk. Addition of dates and nuts is optional but it enhances the taste and amps up the health quotient of Banan Shikran. Serve Banana Shikran as a snack by itself or as a side dish along with Roti.
- 1-2 Ripe bananas, sliced or roughly mashed
- ½ -3/4 cup Sarda Farms milk
- 3-4 dates, seeds removed and chopped (optional)
- Pinch cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or as required)
- (optional) Sliced nuts as required
Mix all the ingredients and serve immediately.