Apple pie dahi parfait
Spiced apple layered with nutritious Sarda Farms dahi makes for a deliciously healthy breakfast treat. The recipe is very simple with an end result that looks pretty and tempting. Strawberry crush used in this recipe enhances the taste of the apple pie parfait, but you can skip it or add fresh berries
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 4-5 tablespoons of hung curd made using Sarda Farms dahi
- 2-3 teaspoons Sarda Farms ghee
- ½ -3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice mix (or just use cinnamon)
- 2-3 tablespoons organic jaggery powder (or as required)
- 1-2 tablespoons strawberry crush (optional)
Add apples, ghee, 1/2 of the spice mix, jaggery to a pan.
Cook on low flame till the apples just soften (not mushy)
Cool the cooked apples completely
Whisk dahi with the remaining spice mix.
Place a spoonful of apple mix in 2 glasses
Top it with dahi and then with some strawberry crush, if using.
Repeat the layers ending with strawberry crush.
Serve as it is or chilled.