These apple cakes make for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack. Addition of additive free Sarda Farms milk and ghee makes this kid –friendly snack nutritious and appetising.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ - ¾ cup Sarda Farms milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Sarda Farms ghee
- 4 tablespoons jaggery powder (or as required)
- 1-2 apples, peeled cored & sliced
- ½- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- Honey or maple syrup as required to drizzle on the pancakes
Whisk flour, milk, cinnamon powder, 1 tablespoon ghee, egg, 3 tablespoon jaggery, baking powder in the jar or a blender (or whisk with hand in a bowl)
Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle some ghee.
Place 2-3 apple slices on the pan and sprinkle some jaggery powder over it.
Pour some batter over it using a small ladle.
Once small holes appear around the edge of the pan cake carefully flip it over and cook on the other side for 1 minutes.
Repeat this step with the rest of the batter.
Serve immediately drizzled with honey or maple syrup